The Embassy processes tourist visa normally within two working days upon the receipt of the dully filled in visa application form. The Honorary Consulate Office based in St. Petersburg also issues tourist visa. The contact details of the Consulate as under:
Sadovaya str. 53 A
Tel. +7 921 754 46 83
- Duly filled Visa application form.
- Valid Passport (with a validity of a minimum period of six months) and its one photocopy.
- One PP size Photograph.
- If applying in person at the embassy, please bring your passport and cash in USD for the visa fee (mentioned below).
- If applying by post, please send your passport along with duly filled form and proper address with your contact number.
- Visa applications made in person need two working days processing time.
- Application by post may take up to two weeks to be processed.
- Visa Hour: 10:00 AM-12:00 Noon.
Note: If you are applying from outside Moscow, please write an email to email@example.com for the payment of the visa fee.
Following types of tourist visas may be obtained from this Embassy:
|Type of Visa||Visa Valid for||Fee|
|Multiple Entry||15 days||$25/-|
|Multiple Entry||30 days||$40/-|
|Multiple Entry||90 days||$100/-|
Children under the age of 10 shall be issued with a visit visa free of cost.
- Once the visa is issued, it will not be amended, and visa fees will not be refunded.
- Payment must be made in cash. Currencies other than USD will not be accepted.
- Visitors may also obtain on arrival tourist visa at the following Entry Points in Nepal:
- Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu
- Kakarbhitta, Jhapa
- Birgunj, Parsa
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa
- Jamunaha, Nepalgunj, Banke
- Mohana, Dhangadi, Kailali
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar
- Kodari, Sindhupalchok
4. Visa fees at arrival points: 15 days=$25, 30 days=$40, 90 days=$100
5. If applicant wishes to obtain visa on arrival, two passport sized photographs should be presented.
6. Nationals of the following countries must apply for a tourist visa through Nepalese Embassies as they do not get visa on arrival at the entry points of Nepal:Afghanistan
Visa will expire in six months from the date of issue. The validity of visa dates is counted from the date of arrival in Nepal.
A tourist visa can be extended from the Department of Immigration and Pokhara Immigration Office for a total of 120 days. An additional 30 days visa may be granted on reasonable grounds from the Department. Over the course of a visa year, a tourist cannot stay in Nepal more than cumulative 150 days.
For further inquiry:
Phone No. +7-499-2528215
Note: Lunch break between (13:00 – 14:00hrs)