The Embassy processes tourist visa normally within two working days upon the receipt of the dully filled in visa application form.
- Duly filled Visa application form.
- Valid Passport (with a validity of a minimum period of six months) and its one photocopy.
- One PP size Photograph.
- If applying in person at the embassy, please bring your passport and cash in USD for the visa fee (mentioned below).
- If applying by post, please send your passport along with duly filled form and proper address with your contact number.
- Visa applications made in person need two working days processing time.
- Application by post may take up to two weeks to be processed.
- Visa Hour: 10:00 AM-12:00 Noon.
Note: If you are applying from outside Moscow, please write an email to email@example.com for the payment of the visa fee.
Following types of tourist visas may be obtained from this Embassy:
|Type of Visa||Visa Valid for||Fee|
|Multiple Entry||15 days||$30/-|
|Multiple Entry||30 days||$50/-|
|Multiple Entry||90 days||$125/-|
Children under the age of 10 shall be issued with a visit visa free of cost.
- Once the visa is issued, it will not be amended, and visa fees will not be refunded.
- Payment must be made in cash. Currencies other than USD will not be accepted.
- Visitors may also obtain on arrival tourist visa at the following Entry Points in Nepal:
- Tribhuvan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu
- Kakarbhitta, Jhapa
- Birgunj, Parsa
- Belhiya, Bhairahawa
- Jamunaha, Nepalgunj, Banke
- Mohana, Dhangadi, Kailali
- Gaddachauki, Mahendranagar
- Kodari, Sindhupalchok
4. Visa fees at arrival points: 15 days=$25, 30 days=$40, 90 days=$100
5. If applicant wishes to obtain visa on arrival, two passport sized photographs should be presented.
6. Nationals of the following countries must apply for a tourist visa through Nepalese Embassies as they do not get visa on arrival at the entry points of Nepal:Afghanistan
Visa will expire in six months from the date of issue. The validity of visa dates is counted from the date of arrival in Nepal.
A tourist visa can be extended from the Department of Immigration and Pokhara Immigration Office for a total of 120 days. An additional 30 days visa may be granted on reasonable grounds from the Department. Over the course of a visa year, a tourist cannot stay in Nepal more than cumulative 150 days.
For further inquiry:
Phone No. +7-499-2528215
Note: Lunch break between (13:00 – 14:00hrs)