(Such as Citizenship Certificate, Death or Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, Unmarried Certificate, Relationship Certificate, To Whom It May Concern, Employment Contract Paper (individual) etc.)
Requirements: (Fee: 50.00 USD)
(Such as Academic Certificates)
Requirements: (Fee: 15.00 USD)
(Such as Police Report etc.)
Requirements: (Fee: 100.00 USD)
- Any document presented for verification in the Embassy must be attested by Department of Consular Services of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal.
- Passport and its copy of the Applicant.
- Application to the Embassy specifying requirement of such documents.
- In case of Academic Certificate verification, the applicant should get his/her certificate first verified by the concerned authority of Nepal (eg. HSEB, Ministry of Education, etc.), then by Department of Consular Services of Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Nepal prior to its verification from the Embassy.
- In case of Academic Certificates obtained from Russian or other Universities, the applicant should get his/her certificate first verified by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the concerned country prior to its verification from the Embassy.
|Number of Workers||Attestation Fee in US $||Documents||Remarks|
|1-25||300||A set of Demand Related Documents||If the demand letter has to be amended (per document $100)|
|26-100||350||A set of Demand Related Documents|
|101- More than 101||400||A set of Demand Related Documents|
- The service delivery is one working day unless required for further verification.
- The Embassy only verifies the seals and signatures of such documents, not the content of the documents.
- Payment must be made in cash. Currencies other than USD will not be accepted.